Getting the flock out of here - a diary of a crazy chicken man

The support this thread and my adventure have on this site continues to amaze me. I will gladly take some of your wonderful dark Brahmas once I get the current lot over there. I initially wanted brahmas as part of my big birds this trip but cannot find a local supplier. Most of my trips are based around long weekends. Labor day, July 4, memorial day. I leave on the Wed or Thurs night before the holiday.

I will even pick you up and take you for a great "locals only"hole-in-the-wall-restaurant meal!
Sounds like fun! I think I work close to where you do. I teach at a health sciences university in whittier and usually end up staying in the buena park area. I lived in long beach for 17 years before moving back to NJ. I prefer the cold. I know, bucks the norm. Looks like I will be out there the week of June 24, so it might just work out. I could gather the eggs the day or two before I come out so they will be as fresh as possible.

Sounds like fun! I think I work close to where you do. I teach at a health sciences university in whittier and usually end up staying in the buena park area. I lived in long beach for 17 years before moving back to NJ. I prefer the cold. I know, bucks the norm. Looks like I will be out there the week of June 24, so it might just work out. I could gather the eggs the day or two before I come out so they will be as fresh as possible.
what an amazing group.

It sounds like, after a couple of hundred years of breeding refinement, we could have some Brahmas returning to Asia.

Mrs Oz is tied up in a conference in Manila so I sent a txt to Bernie and Analou asking how the chicks are:

"Good Morning Mr Oz! No sipon and all chicks alive and kicking!"

wee.gif
clap.gif
ya.gif

Back
Top Bottom