Getting the flock out of here - a diary of a crazy chicken man

I didn't realize there was a context in the above post other then clearly stating what I wanted. I think that assuming certain things would be more likley an accurate description of what just happened. But nonetheless I have purchased a trio of lacy-hatch and they will be over as soon as the broker completes the paperwork. I appreciate the assumptions and the fact that your powers of deduction are by no means world famous by now. Considering you have worked out a scenario in which said breeders of birds would have some moral dilemma from someone simply asking to purchase birds they breed. I'll be sure and ask more ambiguous questions in the future sir. Thanks
not my rules NB. threads are shut down over expanded talk on the subject,

as such you wont find breeder info on byc

I'm a little confused.
I breed game birds - Indian Game. Or does this have a different meaning in the US?
Are we talking about fighting cocks?

xxxxx M

Oy Vey, And now we are spiralling

Quote: from wikipedia
these birds were never actually used as "game birds"

In the Philippines, not only is cockfighting legal, but a massive industry. On the sat night flight from Bacolod to Manila, there can be up to 400 roosters making the journey. I breed heritage birds only.

The breeds can be found on eBay if you want to educate yourself further.

Please dont bring up or comment on this topic any further here. I dont want 2.5 years of effort shut down.

Why all the fuss over game birds these days they are bred and kept for their beauty and are wonderful creatures just as pitbul dogs are,why must some people be so quick to judge,just saying.

Why all the fuss over game birds these days they are bred and kept for their beauty and are wonderful creatures just as pitbul dogs are,why must some people be so quick to judge,just saying.

Oz has already requested we move on from this topic so that the moderators do not shut down the thread, if we keep discussing this we might as well start talking about politics, gun laws and religion for all the good it will do.

So please move on.

Back
Top Bottom