GHAAAA! Are there ANY mouse traps that actually KILL the poor mouse?

http://www.amazon.com/Metal-Mouse-Clean-Quick-Trapping/dp/B0030D8VY6/ref=sr_1_8?ie=UTF8&qid=1289350102&sr=8-8

This
is the type I use (buy at the grocery store, lol) My husband uses a bit of peanut butter on the metal bait...thingy. There is always the risk of just a leg getting caught, but 98% of the time it is an insta-kill - based on my experiences.

I can attest, becareful with them! I wanted to move one, but didn't want it to snap on my finger, so I used a paintbrush (like for paint pictures) wooden handle to set the trap off... It snapped that sucker right in half!
th.gif

Quote:
Yowza.. that DOES sound like it'd be a quick kill! Thanks for the link!

I use 1 part baking soda
1 part flour
1 part sugar

mix and put in tubs. It kills them just like the poison, they cant burp. But will not harm any of your animals. It works.
clap.gif

I use the four legged kind. They co exist with my poultry peacefully, and we never see rodents around here anymore.

Quote:
That's the kind I use... just a regular old fashioned mouse trap and some peanut butter. Don't buy the traps with the plastic cheese looking bait holder... for some reason they don't work like the ones with the metal bait holder.

kinda off off topic: I had never seen those plastic victor mouse traps before, and they don't actually say mouse trap on them and well uhm...i was using them as a chip bag clip. had no clue what so ever.
barnie.gif
lau.gif

Back
Top Bottom