Ghost????

I looked at the photo again, the part with the white reflection in the window....

There are actually THREE more faces in that window.

Image that looks like the lower part of a black man's face: Look at the "negative" reflection in the upper part.
It's here
23095_ghost_urn_negative_face.jpg

Very faint face: Right side/middle of the photo you can make out eyes, foreheard and nose.
23095_ghost_urn_faint_face.jpg

Skeleton face: Okay, that one is obvious.
23095_ghost_urn_skeleton_face.jpg

Last edited:
Quote:
Interesting to assert that the skeptical are cocky, whereas the ones re-structuring the universe are humble.

The girl in the picture appears to be casting a 12 Oclock shadow. That could explain the glare on the window that makes the boys forehead look distorted.....Very cool.Thanks for sharing with us

Quote:
Ok, I don't so much see the first two, but the skeleton face is CREEPY!! OMG!

Edited to say that now I DO see the other two. I'm getting goose bumps again!

Last edited:
A lot of my friends have had odd experiences, so I'll share one. A coworker was house sitting for his then boss, who's house was known to have some 'unusual' activities going on. While he was there, several odd things happened that caused him some concern, but not too much. The final straw was when he came home one night. He had to walk past the pool for some reason, and went into the house. A few minutes later, he went back out to the pool area. ALL of the patio furniture that was previously on the patio , was stacked IN THE POOL. He was the only one there, and the gate had a lock on it. Freaked him out something awful, and he never house sat for his boss again.

Back
Top Bottom