Ghost????

Quote:
The rules are:
1. when you're alone in the dark house, and the creepy music starts to play don't open the closet or take a shower
2. when the creepy music starts to play, run, but for goodness sakes... don't look back and fall down... they get you every time that way

Never go down the path of creepy music!

i totally see it
i would go back and see if there are any news paper clippings or try and get a picture of the little bay that died
that picture gave me the chills
i believe in ghost
try and get a picture of the boy that died and look at pics of everyone that was there
see if its a reflection

Thats insane!

That creeped me out a little!
tongue.png

Thanks for sharing!

Quote:
The rules are:
1. when you're alone in the dark house, and the creepy music starts to play don't open the closet or take a shower
2. when the creepy music starts to play, run, but for goodness sakes... don't look back and fall down... they get you every time that way

Never go down the path of creepy music!

I love Eddie Izzard.
lol.png

Quote:
I knew there was a reason I liked you Lunachick, based on your profile pic (one of my favorite movies, Amelie...). Now I have another.
smile.png

I completely believe in ghosts, and i can go from composed to terrified in 3.4 seconds at the mere mention of ghosts. I'm also afraid of the dark, for that matter.

That being said, i think someone is fibbing to you about there not being anyone in the house, that's got to be one of the girls looking out the window. I know for a fact girls and young women can look like nine year old boys (i do it all the time, lol), and that just looks to much like someone joking around for it to be a ghost, imo.

I have seen ghosts before, and the boy in the pic just doesn't look like the way ghosts "usually" look. I am not saying that the photo is fake, just that if it is a ghost, it is quite unusual that he should appear in that manner.

Back
Top Bottom