Ghost????

It's after midnight here, the house is quiet and dark and here I sit reading all these ghost stories! Eeps!!
ep.gif
th.gif

I'm going to go run and jump in the bed where I belong with DH!
hide.gif

That is creepy, but soooo cool! I saw it right away. It really makes you think. I've had a few experiences that really make me wonder whats out there.

At first glance I did not see him. But then read again. And looked closer. Then there he was. Now everytime I look he is clearer.
WOW
hide.gif
I may not believe but I do not disbelieve either. Who really knows what is all right beside us.

Quote:
<<<wiping tears from my eyes>>>
Thanks for your story.

OMG - me too!I honestly would normally never admit to getting teary eyed over something, but your story just hit me...

My own strange experiences are this... Don't know if it actually happen but, when I was little we had a cat named doody. He would sleep in my crib when I was a baby, and every night in my normal bed once I was older. He passed away, and I was of course sad. That night I woke up, looked over and Doody was sleeping beside me... I remember feeling better and like every thing was ok. Never saw anything like that again, but remember that feeling to this day.

Another was when my DH & I moved in to our first house. It was an old log cabin built in the early 30's. The woman we bought the house from had lost her husband a few years prior. I honestly have no idea where he died (in the home or not), but she told us that the wood that was stacked in the fireplace was stacked by him before he died
barnie.gif
We were worried about burning the wood, but we had to use the fireplace! We always joked that the "old man" was going to haunt us for burning his wood... I can tell you that I never felt comfortable in that house. I would not walk around in the dark, and was always looking over my shoulder. Our dogs would also sit in the living room and just stare at the fireplace. a few times they started to bark and got all worked up. My hubby was also working in the attic, when out of nowhere, the light bulb broke off just below the metal part and shattered on the floor. My DH went downstairs, called me (I wasn't home at the time) and said he would not go back up there until I got home! This coming from a guy that truthfully doesn't believe in this kind of thing!!!

We moved into our early 1800's farm house 3 years ago, and I have not felt "paranoid" since living here. I really think the "old man" was with us in that house!

The pic sure does make you wonder! I was also thinking call Ghost Hunters! What a beautiful property
droolin.gif
These type of stories intrigue me to no end... I wouldn't say i'm a true believer, but I do know things happen that cannot be explained sometimes...

Great pic and thread. The photo is definitely clearer than any possible "ghost" picture I have ever seen. I am here at the house alone and have been reading all these stories for more than an hour now. Just a minute ago one of our cats jumped from the bed to the floor with a "thump" right behind me, and I'll have to admit I jumped!

On a lighter note: I wonder if the spirit little boy is on a forum right now, and people are discussing the teenage girl that mysteriously appeared in the photo of HIM?!?!?!

I have one !

When I was about two I would walk back and forth down the hall of the house my parents and I were living at the time.
Looking up and gibber-gabbering away a mile a minute as if to a adult in baby talk, but nothing was there. Id walk down the hall, looking to the left, then when I reached the end of the hall id turn around and look to the right and just talking baby talk.
Well after a couple of days of this happening my dad asked who I was talking to.
I said, "Man."
My dad asked me what he looked like.
I said, "Red."
To this day my Mom wont speak of Red Man as it gives her the creeps as there were incidents that cant be explained. Such a balloon floating out of my room, down the hall, across the living room (were my parents were sitting at the time), into the kitchen and landing in the garbage can, then it popped.

Time for Ghost Hunters to do their investigation now!

As for the reflection, I thought it was due to the glass blowing skills of the glass maker to make window panes. I have seen that in very old houses and they do have that rippled effect. I dont see any faces except someone in here was saying that it would trick our brains and eyes to "see" faces and try to find "faces" in pictures.

I dont see faces in the reflection part of the window, all I see is the boy and the outline figure of an old woman on the brick on the right of the window frame.

Very neat picture!

I was wondering...did the photographer take any more pictures at the same time? Sometimes they take a series of pictures. It would be interesting to see if she caught "before and after" pictures with time each picture being time-stamped.

Regardless, great picture!

Back
Top Bottom