Giant Silkie Project.

Does This Sound Like A Good Idea Silkie Lovers?

• Total voters
Here's what the difference is between the male, & female Brahmas.

Male(Both are the same, so I did one)
20230323_183134.jpg

Female(Same reason, both girls are the same)
20230323_183301.jpg

Hi MysteryChicken! Love your posts and contributions to this project. I've been watching this project for a year or so now have been very interested in the large fowl sized silkies. Are you going to be selling any chicks or eggs? I'm in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan and would gladly make the trip down for beautiful birds. Also if you have any recommendations if you aren't selling, I would greatly appreciate the information. Thanks again!

Hi MysteryChicken! Love your posts and contributions to this project. I've been watching this project for a year or so now have been very interested in the large fowl sized silkies. Are you going to be selling any chicks or eggs? I'm in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan and would gladly make the trip down for beautiful birds. Also if you have any recommendations if you aren't selling, I would greatly appreciate the information. Thanks again!
Thanks.

Probably not this year, I may attempt to next year though, but will let you know.

@MysteryChicken AWESOME PROJECT!!
Could you summarize which breed crossings successfully made your most giant a floofiest giant silkies? 140 page thread is a lot to get through...LOL!
Silkie/Brahma X Silkie

Planning on adding Malay to the next round of breeding this year. Hopefully.

Back
Top Bottom