Girls and I saw a UFO this morning!

I have WHAT in my yard?

Songster
11 Years
Jun 24, 2008
Eggberg, PA
We live near a small airport so I am used to some odd craft (antiques, ultralights, etc) So this morning we were waiting for the bus and I saw this odd shaped plane flying kind of low. I honestly don't see that great so I asked DD, who is farsighted, what it was. She took off her glasses and said, "Don't know Mom, Its weird looking." She told me it had two sets of wings not on top of each other like a biplane but one in front of the other. It was shaped "kinda boxy" and had no tail that she could make out. I asked her if it was prop or jet and she said she couldn't see either. We glanced at each other and shrugged. Looked back up and it was gone.

I mean Gone gone. The sky was as clear an open blue as you could imagine and I could still see the contrail of the other jet flying higher. We could see in all directions very clearly for miles. It was gone.

Don't know what it was or what we saw but it was flying and we can't identify it so it was - by definition - a UFO.....

wow how neat is that. My hubby is a plane buff and any plane that flies over us he can identify. Of course the one time my DS and I saw what I would have to consider a "real UFO" hubby wasn't with us.

Wonder if you will see it the same time tomorrow morning?

COOOL, but kinda heart stopping too
smile.png

My dear uncle gets parinoid at the contrails airplanes leave behind, he thinks its the government trying to control the weather. while i do belive the government is interested in weather control, i dont think it has anything to do with contrails. my family puts the fun in dysfunctional.
gig.gif
not that that had to do with much just an interesting lil' tidbit.

I seen somethin wierd to the other night... It was way high up, had a single light, and was flyin in a perfect square, I mean every time it turned, it was a very sharp turn, really a perfect square. It kept it up for a long time then just quit, just like that! Maybe I need to have my eyes checked? LOL!

I Have What in My Yard - since you're near a small airport, bring a camera with you! You never know when you may see something, at least you can take a pic at the moment.

Back
Top Bottom