Girls vs Girls

Cochin, your suppose to have hardware cloth (you know, metal screen) over the top, so they can see and they quail won't be freaking out flying all over the place and breaking their stupid necks on the glass.

Cochin, your suppose to have hardware cloth (you know, metal screen) over the top, so they can see and they quail won't be freaking out flying all over the place and breaking their stupid necks on the glass.
Oooh, I didn't read that part...
hide.gif

Ya know, they have STRONG necks- They have like 5 times hit the wood in their litle rabbit hutch trying to get away from me, head on
he.gif

Kevin, you might consider giving her to the wolf dogs. I'd have somebody maybe cull her for you real qucik, and drop her in with them, if they go for that sort of thing, and if your heart can take it.

I was gonna say something like that but It felt too blunt. Only reason cause a lotta people down here who have horses or moose parts give them to the mushers to feed to the dogs.

hugs.gif

Oooh, I didn't read that part...
hide.gif

Ya know, they have STRONG necks- They have like 5 times hit the wood in their litle rabbit hutch trying to get away from me, head on
he.gif
If they can't fly up very far, its ok. If they get a good flight on, they will totally break their necks. Must be in cages under 18" or over 6'...... DH is actually going to make us an Avary for them. I'm tired of little quial, and killing them, since this dog has decided he prefers chicken necks and legs anyway.

I was gonna say something like that but It felt too blunt. Only reason cause a lotta people down here who have horses or moose parts give them to the mushers to feed to the dogs.

hugs.gif
Kevin is tough, I bet she can take reading it, but of course, I doubt her sweet wiccan nature will allow her to harm it, as she loves those for whom she offers care.

Your a very thoughtful friend (unlike me maybe).

If they can't fly up very far, its ok. If they get a good flight on, they will totally break their necks. Must be in cages under 18" or over 6'...... DH is actually going to make us an Avary for them. I'm tired of little quial, and killing them, since this dog has decided he prefers chicken necks and legs anyway.
What type do you usally raise? I'm gonna totally have to take pics of Daiquri- She is sooo cute, shes a tibetan, color (and shes a she, not until i see her breeding shes a she!!)

I dunno how big ours is, ours has a section with wood, then a 'divider' with a hole in it for them to pass through, then wire. Well, I USED to cover the wire up but they seem old enough now to handle the wire so theres only hay on the wood part

Kevin is tough, I bet she can take reading it, but of course, I doubt her sweet wiccan nature will allow her to harm it, as she loves those for whom she offers care.

Your a very thoughtful friend (unlike me maybe).
Wiccan?
hide.gif

I know, and even if she doesn't do that Ms. Sprain (i forgot her name
hide.gif
) lived a very good life with Kev, and will die quickly/painlessly however she chooses it

You are VERY thoughtful Marty!! You just aren't afraid of offering something I thought Kev would be offended/saddened to think of!
hugs.gif
((For marty))
hugs.gif
((For kev))

Oh and LUCKY! I always told myself that if I ever have parrots again (Which I will) either they get a bigger cage or a avary, or preferable both (avary for summer, cage for winter, lol)

Back
Top Bottom