Giving one week old pigeon baytril?

How’s it doing now?
Sorry I never saw this message! He’s doing amazing, must have never been sick after all because he is super healthy and has grown so big now. He looks like such a perfect combination of his parents—his mom’s checkered wings and his dad’s white flights and spotted face <3 He’s alert but doesn’t act temperamental anymore when we clean out their cage so that’s nice. Not sure when it’s a good time to start handling him so he can be comfortable around people

Attachments

• C73D5EF0-86E2-4AD5-B103-0EE5CDB2C8AB.jpeg
    C73D5EF0-86E2-4AD5-B103-0EE5CDB2C8AB.jpeg
    664.4 KB · Views: 7
Once my pigeons get about that age and size is usually when I start handling them. Usually when they can stand up and support their bodies but don’t want to walk more than a few steps at a time. I usually try to time it for after the parents feed them in the morning or evening, and just sit with them. As they get older and become more interested in self-feeding you can also try to hand feed them at this time.

Once my pigeons get about that age and size is usually when I start handling them. Usually when they can stand up and support their bodies but don’t want to walk more than a few steps at a time. I usually try to time it for after the parents feed them in the morning or evening, and just sit with them. As they get older and become more interested in self-feeding you can also try to hand feed them at this time.
Great to know, thanks so much

Back
Top Bottom