Glen's Recovery thread.

Hey Debi!! Ken's nephew and his wife are in my thoughts!!
fl.gif

Quote:
Thanks Shelby. Not much new these days. It is a long slow process.

My niece's ex-boyfriend had a similar accident. In an induced coma for 3 wks, brain swelling, bone fractures and internal injuries galore...like I said very similar. Sad!! But, I am hoping that Ken's nephew has a great recovery like Robby did...4 mos in the hospital, but NO long term effects other than some memory loss for a while before the accident up to the accident (he didn't remember my niece too well even though they talked about marriage).

Hoping to a 110% recovery!!
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif

I am so proud of my husband! He is trying so hard. I gave him a wash cloth and he wiped his eyes by himself. He gave me a huge kiss when I told him that I was going home. Thanks to everyone xoxo

That's from Tara. I am amazed at the progress he has been making the past week or so. Please keep the prayers coming!!!!

Quote:
That is great news!! Sounds like he is making a good recovery (slow or not, it is recovery!).

It is slow, and he will be at the rehab hospital for some time to come, but he WILL make it!!!! I look forward to him walking in without knocking and drinking our beer without asking! To think that used to annoy me. Not so much now, after this,

Back
Top Bottom