G'Nite Nellie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Hello, Mahroni. Good to see you here to brighten things up a few thousand degrees.

Hey, I'll do my best. It was another LONG day.

Hmmm.... I never noticed til just now..I was stretching back in my chair deciding whether or not to throw another log in the stove.. and noticed the "post reply" button flashes.... Yellow/white/yellow/white...... It just calls out to you---it's why we're addicted... All the subliminal messages we're getting here.. "post reply" "post reply".... Now I'll never be able to stop.

Quote:
Hello, Mahroni. Good to see you here to brighten things up a few thousand degrees.

Hey, I'll do my best. It was another LONG day.

Mine too. Not enough to do and too much waiting around for others to get me what I needed.

Quote:
not today, altho i was inside a dumb muggy building all day and no one ever has the shades up so i couldnt see outside, but i didint rain, but we had lots of showers last week, and im sure there is worse to come, and its allways dewy outside and frozen in the AM

Quote:
i agree, now all we need to do is play a record backwards and see if it spells out saitanic rituals... that would be subliminal messaging

Careful what you wish for... we may log on tomorrow to find music playing in the background!

my sister says my avatar is ughly and looks like an alien. I think I'll teach them all to attacke her next time she comes to visit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom