How to stop chicken diarrhea

Quail_

Chirping
Apr 8, 2023
Bit ashamed in asking this but yesterday i noticed tgat my chickens poo was really liquidity. It doesn't seem bloody or anything but i began to start the slow process of cleaning their run up. Im hoping this will help but I want to make sure she will be ok.

(Unfortunately i do not have any photos yet. Every time i was in the run yesterday i didn't have my phone)

The color is darker but not bloody if that helps.

Probiotics sometimes will clear that up.

We ferment grains so ours get probiotics/prebiotics every other day and in many years have never had an issue. Sugarfree Greek Yogurt is high. We also have Hydro-Hen for the chicks' water.

Bit ashamed in asking this but yesterday i noticed tgat my chickens poo was really liquidity. It doesn't seem bloody or anything but i began to start the slow process of cleaning their run up. Im hoping this will help but I want to make sure she will be ok.

(Unfortunately i do not have any photos yet. Every time i was in the run yesterday i didn't have my phone)

The color is darker but not bloody if that helps.
All the urine comes out with poo.. so if it's hot or they've been drinking more water.. *may* be normal.

What is the age.. is it all of them or just one?

Some birds will be drinking extra to clear a crop blockage.. Diagnosing what's actually happening is better than throwing unknown treatments at unknown causes.

Describe age, diet including treats and supplements, weather pattern, and when was the last if any internal parasite treatment (worming) done?

Back
Top Bottom