G'nite Nicholas

Quote:
Hi debi, it IS good!...i love my burgers like that....now, i think i'm having that for supper tomorow night!..LOL..
tongue.png
..the boys really love it also!..take care, Wendy:)

Lilbizzy - I just noticed you said you are not Nicholas! Too cute. every night I was doing a thread with G'nite and someone from the waltons. Well, I ran out of Waltons and now we are on Eight is Enough...... there is no "Nicholas" except the character in the TV show.
big_smile.png

Oh wow- I remember the Waltons threads.. But havent travelled in this section since they added it. Tonight I did, and I wondered who Nicholas was.
Wow, 8 is enough.. Tommy and Nicholas, David?- And I can picture the girls but forget their names. Mary- and.. I'll have to think for a few minutes- joanie... Susan... they had an Elizabeth also.. and that other one

WOW you got them all pretty good!!! I had to have a list that another member sent me!! I love doing these threads though, they give us all a chance to a conversation about everything and nothing at the same time.

Red - you have mouth watering and i just had dinner a bit ago..
barnie.gif

Hee hee- I guess I cant say I never watched the show.
Yuk, I think my one bird is cleaning out the others ones ears or something. I'm so glad I am not an animal. I like hot showers, soap and poofy scrubbie things

Back
Top Bottom