Do you have goats?

• Total voters
Pics
Tater says hello!

A4F92E2B-A1C3-4B38-8E95-9B2282FCA7DC.jpeg

Any babies yet??????
I am checking my goats soooo much I bet they are getting tired of me. No babies yet but i imagine it has to be super soon. Literally anytime we are eway from the animals more than a few hours it's the first thing I check when I get back. I'm do excited and ready

I am checking my goats soooo much I bet they are getting tired of me. No babies yet but i imagine it has to be super soon. Literally anytime we are eway from the animals more than a few hours it's the first thing I check when I get back. I'm do excited and ready
I'm excited for you!!!!!! Hope all goes as smoothly as kidding can!!!!
:wee

I would be so excited to! I hope everything goes well! I cant wait to see baby goats pictures!

8 days until Taffy’s due date! Little miss is getting round! How many babies do you guys think she will have? I would love to hear your predictions/guesses! This is her first time. My guess is 2-3, but I’m hoping for three.
E35E83F2-B268-49A0-BF60-8E3A41C2CE90.jpeg

31DEE388-D825-4F78-847E-D1547C415839.jpeg

She was bred to a teeny chocolate buck, so I’m excited to see what her babies end up being! It’s my first time as well.

Back
Top Bottom