Do you have goats?

• Total voters
Pics
How many do you think she's carrying?
2-3 is my guess! She weighed 46 pounds before she was bred, which I held her easily for the weighing. I don’t think I would be able to hold her now… and I even held my 78 pound goat for her weighing. If that tells you anything.
She’s huge! And the buck she was bred to was even slightly smaller than she was! So their babies should be teeny!

2-3 is my guess! She weighed 46 pounds before she was bred, which I held her easily for the weighing. I don’t think I would be able to hold her now… and I even held my 78 pound goat for her weighing. If that tells you anything.
She’s huge! And the buck she was bred to was even slightly smaller than she was! So their babies should be teeny!
Wow that's awesome! Can't wait to see the babies!

She's a little goat when not preggers! My smallest goat weighed 93 last I weighed her. My biggest weighs a whopping 127. Nigies are soooo little and cute! I would get some if I had the room.

Back
Top Bottom