Do you have goats?

• Total voters
Pics
His mama was a boer goat and father was a Nubian. So he’s got a lot of Nubian features , especially the personality but size wise I think comes from the boer in him.
Couple years ago I had a vet come for one of the other goats and even she said wow he’s huge. She said he’s not overweight or anything he’s just a big (and healthy) guy. So I’m glad he’s a sweetheart. Even though certain times a year he gets a slight case of the stupids but it’s never bad He’s a wether
That’s kind of what I was guessing.

13CD4331-6EA8-4E24-BE1A-433DDB068B73.jpeg

Romeo and his mama after a walk through the trails Well he’s about 6 yrs old in the pic but had super close bond with mom. She raised a healthy, charming and Very big boy. Great mother

Yay!!! Hope mama and baby are doing well. I know you definitely probably have your hands full and distracted but yes send pictures when you can!!!
Baby goats are the best!
Oh, She wasn't born here. I bought her, and have only just been able to finally get her transported to me.
I've always wanted a Boer but me and my family don't do full sized goats anymore. I didn't realise they came in mini size till I saw her, no way I was passing her up!

Boer goats get pretty large. Lucy was stout but solid (like most boers) Probably 160-165. What’s a mini boer? That sounds great.
Probably a Nigerian Dwarf or a Pygmy goat crossed with a Boer. I know NDs are used a lot to make a lot of mini versions of various breeds. Mini Nubian, mini Lamancha, etc.

Back
Top Bottom