Do you have goats?

• Total voters
Pics
Wowwwww 10,000 an acre??!! That's pretty awful! That's a nice plan you have! We live in manufactured doublewide house; its actually pretty nice!
It is. We have had this plan for almost 5 years, now where we live our rent went up almost $300 and its cheaper just to find another place.

Yep! Me and my fam had the same plan since I was younger. It's wonderful that the once dreamy plan has come true! I hope it does for you too! 💚
Yea, i hope so to. Especially since our rent went up so much. Plus now they want to charge $50 a pet, we have 2 dogs and the chickens, plus 2 ducks coming. So it would be even more. The banks havent gotten back to us yet, but the house we want a lot of people have showings on it

Yea, i hope so to. Especially since our rent went up so much. Plus now they want to charge $50 a pet, we have 2 dogs and the chickens, plus 2 ducks coming. So it would be even more. The banks havent gotten back to us yet, but the house we want a lot of people have showings on it
That's just awful!!! $50 dollars a pet?! That is just not fair. I pray and hope that you will get the house! 😊

Here are the goatie boys now! They were disbudded on the fifth and given their first CD&T at two weeks. They are three weeks old today!

Koda-
127B148B-482F-4428-8512-75618D808BD3.jpeg

Gideon-
D31CBCAE-7C4E-4AE5-9B92-59987B3399A5.jpeg

This boy doesn’t have a name yet-
31DC42DA-841D-422C-9101-3AE576733926.jpeg

And I’ve been practicing milking Taffy (their dam), and it is difficult! She has a big, gorgeous udder… with the tiniest teats in the whole world.😑

Here are the goatie boys now! They were disbudded on the fifth and given their first CD&T at two weeks. They are three weeks old today!

Koda-View attachment 3435006

Gideon-View attachment 3435007

This boy doesn’t have a name yet-View attachment 3435008

And I’ve been practicing milking Taffy (their dam), and it is difficult! She has a big, gorgeous udder… with the tiniest teats in the whole world.😑
Adorable!
With tiny teats I’ve found that sometimes (if they have a soft udder) you can squeeze sort of just above the teat to milk them, they should lengthen a bit after being hand milked for a while 🙂

Been super crazy busy lately, it’s kidding season! :celebrate
Had triplet boys born late Thursday night, I was up with the mom all day and ended up having to call the vet out to pull them. The first one was stuck, blocking the way for all of them. Instead of being head first or rear first, he was presenting spine first, basically folded in half. Mom and all 3 are doing well now though 😁
I have a poll up on my farm page, but it looks like names are gonna be Rune, Ralphie, and Reagan.
Trying to go with “R” names this year because that’s ADGAs tattoo for this year
26DB084A-968E-4B6D-AA62-5EEB82AC827C.jpeg
345490E1-BFCD-4056-99A9-5100E96BA112.jpeg
068D9CCF-1EC2-48EB-A369-DE8FDEF84BB9.jpeg

Been super crazy busy lately, it’s kidding season! :celebrate
Had triplet boys born late Thursday night, I was up with the mom all day and ended up having to call the vet out to pull them. The first one was stuck, blocking the way for all of them. Instead of being head first or rear first, he was presenting spine first, basically folded in half. Mom and all 3 are doing well now though 😁
I have a poll up on my farm page, but it looks like names are gonna be Rune, Ralphie, and Reagan.
Trying to go with “R” names this year because that’s ADGAs tattoo for this yearView attachment 3437600View attachment 3437601View attachment 3437602
So adorable!!! OMG!!!

Back
Top Bottom