Goats, ponies, horses and whatever else* pics* TN

Promiselandfarm

Songster
11 Years
May 24, 2008
Cumberland City, Tennessee
Here is the link to photobucket for pictures http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v193/promiselandfarm/ this has our farm and farm stock. We need to reorganize and rethink in what direction we want our farm is to go in. We are selling our yearlings and some of our other horses. Our buck kids are going and several of our chickens are going also. You will see parents, grandparents and siblings of most of our stock on our pages.
So here is what I know for sure we are selling...
1) Chocolate Palomino yearling will darken with age pony/horse cross very good parents both sound and ridden anywhere and everywhere asking $1000 for Lucky. Dam is solid black and sire is chocolate palomino. His sire is 13.2, dam is 15 hands so I am guessing he is going to be a mid to larger size pony
2) Kid billies born this year shown in 4-h placed well Boer/Nubian cross:
2A) Batman is the one with the red head more Boer looking and has a bat shaped red spot on his back asking 125
2B) Lovey(*I know not a boy name heard it already) anyway he is very sweet looks more like a Nubian than Boer both of these boys are twins from a triplet mom asking $125
3)Black filly pony/horse cross Her dam is Welsh/halflinger Her sire is a purebred Arabian so she can be registered as half/arab we own both parents so this is no problem. Some of her sire's other pony crosses are being show in dressage and jumping events and as I am told doing well. We are asking $1000 for her. Her dam is over 13 hands and her sire is 15.2 so again this is going to be a mid size to large size pony. Her half brother is a barrel pony and making his new owners money as he turned out to be a larger pony. Midnight is one my daughters want to keep but we have enough.
4)Arabian mare with more work should be a good reining horse she is very light on her feet and very soft mouth asking $5000 for her. She registered and well bred. Was trained for endurance but never competed just got too busy but she has a wonderful extended trot.
5) hens of various breeds $10 per laying hen
6) GMC Truck long bed extended cab for part $500 body is good condition but motor has had parts taken off
As always willing to take offers on any of this and may take trades depending on what they are...I have been ordered NOTHING else that eats
IMG_3477-1.jpg

IMG_3501.jpg

IMG_3526.jpg

Last edited:
Well we have sold the goats. Now have the ponies and a horse or two, some chick and chickens....Sold a good deal of hens and some at the state fair not sure how many hens will be left over from that to sell.
So here is what is left...
ponies
horse
grown chickens
pullet size chicks both sexes
the truck

I have a friend who might be interested in your arab mare but she is looking at 500 for a registered horse. (3 times the going rate at the sales).

Back
Top Bottom