Goaty love. I love my goats.

Badhbh

Songster
12 Years
Nov 16, 2007
Southern Indiana
Mr. Blue got his feet trimmed. He's such a good boy for his daddy- he wouldn't get up off Matt's lap when he was done. I'm a little worried about him though. He did something to his front leg the other dy, and hasn't wanted to put any weight on it. No swelling, nothing feels out of place, and he can move it if he needs to. I'll give it a couple of days until I panic.

IMG00086.jpg

IMG00088.jpg

I built the boys a Goat-henge out of scrap wood and tree branches. They seem to be having a grand time with it so far.

IMG00043.jpg

And finally, we're up on the list for fainters! WoO! now to decide which ones to get
smile.png
I love fainting goats!

They're starting to butt each other. I'm watching them for signs of aggression, but so far it's friendly goat play. They're so danged cute when they very gently bump heads. They're so sweet to each other. Mr. Purple is the more outgoing one by far- he'll jump up ON my back- all 4 feet- and just stand there. Makes me glad he's a pygmy cross. He's not that heavy. Mr. Blue is very meek and timid and lovey. He's my good boy.

Not much better than goatie love...its very special...
Maybe he sprained it and he will use it when it feels better..My wether did something and he will still try to sucker me by limping and there isnt anything wrong with it...I checked it and when he isnt think about it he walks fine and even runs too. He sees me looking and he will limp...lol...goats

Back
Top Bottom