Going crazy tryna convince my parents to let me hatch again! PLEASE HELP!

Aw thanks guys! Apologies for putting my age I guess. Is that bad? Anyway, amazing advice.
No its not bad, but if a staffmemebr sees it, then they will edit it for you so it doesn't show your age and then send you a notification. Its kinda embarrassing! Happened to me before! You may want to edit the post so it doesn't say that anymore! I they were my parents, I would jus start tapping up articles that I wrote all over the house about ho much I wan to hatch, and then I would put a bunch of alerts on there phone saying I wanted to hatch. So you know, I would just bug he heck out of them! That is what I plan to do when I am ready to hatch myself! Avery

Technically, a child being motivated to tackle hatching and the responsibility that comes after it. I would think the parents would want him to experience real learning hands on and see how he/she manages to resolve problems along the way. It's applied real life experience, helps to shape there character and ability. Just remembered when I was at that age.

Aw thanks guys! Apologies for putting my age I guess. Is that bad? Anyway, amazing advice.
Putting in your age isn't bad for us ... it's bad for YOU. There are all sorts of weirdos on the Internet. Luckily, most of us here on BYC are a pretty safe" sort of weird! :D

If I could add another note to your quail plans - price out a good second-hand rabbit hutch. That's really all you need for Quail. They don't need much space and nearly everyone has space for a rabbit hutch - even on an apartment balcony! The other thing is to check out the market for quail. Some people keep the more decorative ones as pets, just like parakeets, only quieter. You may be able to turn this into a small side business - and parents like to see their kids learning the realities of finance!
Good Luck!

Doesn't hurt to show them the 5.88 dollars a pound price of beef and over 4 dollars a pound price per chicken. Then show how you can buy feed cheap and give them food cheaper than that by running a back yard operation.

This is seriously amazing to think about.
That's a great idea! However ... if they stressed over letting a duck go to a wildlife refuge, they're not likely to agrees to sending anything to freezer camp ... that may turn them off completely! :D

Oops - there I go getting ahead of myself! I just read through ... and congratulations! I'd LOVE to hatch bob-whites. I miss their soft, distinctive calls! Are you hatching for the WIldlife Center? Bobwhites are disappearing all across the continent and I'm willing to bet that they'd take as many as you could provide ... on a regular basis!

Back
Top Bottom