Golden Lakenvelder Cockeral/Pair - SW Ohio

mandelyn

Crowing
14 Years
Aug 30, 2009
Mt Repose, OH
My Coop
My Coop
As sad as I am, Rooster has to go. He's super sweet, and showing every indication of being a good future rooster. From Gabbard Farm hatching eggs out of Arkansas. 11 weeks old now, and is doing his best to crow. Not very loud yet. If you call him, he'll answer.

Feathers are coming in nicely, decent color. Fed MannaPro Gamebird feed. Healthy, still in the brooder to avoid contact with the outside girls since he is looking for a new home. Never around any other birds besides his hatch mates and hand washing is always done before handling. Good healthy bird!

If you would like a pair instead of just him, there are two pullets to choose from. One is darker and a little flightier, the other has much better coloring and a more curious temperament. I would like to keep both, but will be happy with one.

$5 for just the cockerel, $20 for a pair. Pullet should start laying around May. No shipping, pick-up only.

Photo includes the more "correct" pullet. Located in Cincinnati, may drive to meet for a shorter distance to the buyer if he's getting a good home.

Has never attempted to "fight" my hand like most little boys do. Feeds his girls already, backs out of the way so they can eat. He's a pushover.

Photo was taken outside of the brooder and he didn't know what to think, so he's standing real wonky.

P1050030.jpg

Can send additional photos.

Back
Top Bottom