GONE: New Hampshire Red hen & Plymouth Rock pullet - Miami FL

miamitj

In the Brooder
Mar 13, 2017
Miami, FL
Amazingly enough, I just found them an awesome home and sold the coop as well. Ty everyone!

I have a New Hampshire Red that is just under a year old and an amazing producer. Gives an egg a day and sometimes two. The Plymouth Rock is about 4 months old.

I have a coop/supplies available as well for cost.

Neighbor complained. Must go but only to someone looking to setup/add to a backyard coop. Call/txt for more info: 786-525-3024. I am located in South Dade - off exit 9 on the FL turnpike.

Last edited:
Pics of the girls

Attachments

• 20170604_083302.jpg
    20170604_083302.jpg
    908.4 KB · Views: 9
I have a New Hampshire Red that is just under a year old and an amazing producer. Gives an egg a day and sometimes two. The Plymouth Rock is about 4 months old.

I have a coop/supplies available as well for cost.

Neighbor complained. Must go but only to someone looking to setup/add to a backyard coop. Call/txt for more info: 786-525-3024

Neighbor might have complained... but is there an ordinance where you live about no chickens? If not why fret over it? What did neighbor fuss about exactly? Try givin grumpy neighbor a few eggs here and there and see if that helps the nonsense.

Neighbor might have complained... but is there an ordinance where you live about no chickens? If not why fret over it? What did neighbor fuss about exactly? Try givin grumpy neighbor a few eggs here and there and see if that helps the nonsense.

Yes there are ordinances. I don't have a choice on this one.

I am truly sorry you are facing this situation. HOA's are dictatorships you pay money to in a mini-government you are forced into, simply because you want to live in a house relative to where you work, or away from major crime areas. It is a shame. I wish you the best of luck in your situation, and my condolences on your loss of birds.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom