gonna ground me some kids! WARNING RANT AND PO'D IN GENERAL!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
And I could give them 'the lecture'. My kids said they'd rather be spanked
lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif

that's it. get in the car, we're going over!
lol.png
we'll tag team 'em!

Quote:
And I could give them 'the lecture'. My kids said they'd rather be spanked
lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif

lol.png
we'll tag team 'em!

Okay, but be sure to bring your shovel. The mere sight of The Look while you hold The Shovel will add great weight to The Lecture. Talk about scaring kids straight!

I read this post to my 15 yr old he said make them dig holes and barry each egg LOL. Me i would sit them on the couch tell them yall all can sit here all weekend till somebody comes clean. How many eggs were in your bator??? I would just ablout have a heart attack if kids did that its so hard to keep bator stable all that work ughhh I am so sorry.

Starry

Quote:
It's not a quail rant, it's a the kids are punks and I can't see straight now rant.

I'm sorry man, really, I'd have them all shoveling poo till someone fessed up or ratted someone else out. Although, if you know the handwriting, grab some samples (homework perhaps?) and check the writing with them there, someone will either freak and rat themselves out, or else someone will tattle.

Quote:
lol.png
we'll tag team 'em!

Okay, but be sure to bring your shovel. The mere sight of The Look while you hold The Shovel will add great weight to The Lecture. Talk about scaring kids straight!

i'll grab the coal shovel AND the edging tool. that'll put the fear of God into anyone.
ep.gif

Do you have any respite hours comming? Maybe take off tomorrow afternoon a few hours till you can deal with it (I suggest shooting range, or kickboxing, but I'm the outdoorsy type.)

Quote:
Maybe he's disgruntled because you didn't swat his bum.
wink.png

The request was made, but not in relation to the counting
tongue.png

I think it's more the fact that Mr Army Sergeant unconsciously responded to the Mom Voice Counting.

wait, who you talkin about?

Quote:
No computer? ACK!!!!! I feel old, I remember getting my 1st computer.... an Old XT and I was almost done with middle school!

Quote:
I was talking about army Sergeantthingy.... I don't know her enough to ask for a spanking
tongue.gif
sheesh, must think i'm a sicko now huh
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom