gonna ground me some kids! WARNING RANT AND PO'D IN GENERAL!!!!!!!!!!!

mmmmmmRRRRAAAWWWWRRRRR!!!!!!!
somad.gif
That is such a mean and spiteful thing to do. Unfortunately tweens and teens tend to be that way sometimes...specially us girls. Still doesn't make it right and now it's time to play "Truth and Consequence".

arg. I guess I could make them go to school monday as cross dressers?!?!

Going to take a break and visit the garage again. I got me a couple of cold ones in the fridge out there and can sit with my quail.... grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.............. gonna go work on my 4x4 or tractor or something.

This is one instance where I hate no corporal punishment rules!!!!! I'll get over it, but my inc. is going to be in my bedroom. NOBODY goes in there and they know they are booted from the house if they do.

I keep my firearm collection in there in a locked closet, in a locked safe, hidden behind a false wall. They all know it's somewhere in there, but thats also the reason they are not allowed. I have too many old school military items from back in the day! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR........... my teeth are going to be gnashing in a minute. I better warn people this thread is a quail rant!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All my mom had to do was give you that "LOOK" and you knew you better knock it off. Once in awhile she would say, dont make me mention this to your father! OH MY...i would really walk the line. I love my parents so so so much. I couldnt have asked for better parents. Im so glad my mother never LET me disrespect her. My sisters kids treat her like a dog and she crys about it...makes me want to vomit:drool

They are 8 and 12 by the way.

Of course you are furious!! who wouldn't be? My question is this, and I'm sure you've asked it many times before. What would make them do something like this, they aren't babies after all? I'm sure they know that this is important to you too. Keep us posted on your outcome with the kiddos.
hugs.gif
I think you may have needed that one.

Make them each write you an essay on why private property should be respected.

For the older ones, an essay on when life begins during incubation.

Essays to be done before they can do the bonfire....

Quote:
Maybe he's disgruntled because you didn't swat his bum.
wink.png

lau.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif

I would be too!

Quote:
Maybe he's disgruntled because you didn't swat his bum.
wink.png

The request was made, but not in relation to the counting
tongue.png

I think it's more the fact that Mr Army Sergeant unconsciously responded to the Mom Voice Counting.

THE PERFECT WAY TO PUNISH THEM[BTW IM A TEEN SO I KNOW THIS WORKS]IS TO HAVE AN UNCOMFORTABLE CONVERSATION WIT THEM.ALSO OFFER TO DROP THEM OFF AT SKOOL AND WHEN THEY GET OUT OF THE CAR SCREAM "DADDY LOVES YALL KIDS" OTU OF THE WINDOW WITH A BULLHORN. THEN DRESS UP IN THE MOST EMBARASSING OUTFIT AND GO TALK TO THEM AT SCHOOL IN FRONT OF THEIR CLASS.
lol.png
lol.png
lol.png

MY AUNT DID THIS TO ME ONCE AND IT WORKED.
roll.png

Quote:
I call that boot camp style. Drill instructors punish everybody at once. Then all of the non-offenders work extra hard to keep the offenders in line, and they punish the offenders for you.

Back
Top Bottom