gonna ground me some kids! WARNING RANT AND PO'D IN GENERAL!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
not allowed with foster kids. Thats why I have the boxing gear and punching bag setup
smile.png
An old hobby comes into use sometime or another
tongue.png
As it is, I can tell the difference between my 30's and my 20's.. shame, I hate feeling my limitations
old.gif

Woah! I wish i was a foster child as a kid! My mom had me sitting funny almost daily!
lau.gif

What about some corpral cuddilage then? Something they hate... but that is out of love?
lau.gif
I dunno that's a crappy situation! grrr!

I'd hide that bator from them from now on...it sounds like it's not safe around them
hide.gif

Quote:
sounds like my dads girlfriends kids. They are spoiled rotten brats. They get to do what they want and when they want. They yell at my grandmother and make her cry. My father dont care at all. When I was growing up and did something wrong I was severly punished. I never got what I wanted and am happy that I grew up that way. Maybe you can take away TV or something?

Quote:
My ex was the same way. And accused me of child abuse because I'd count to 3 and swat a bum if they weren't moving by the time I said "Three!"
Then they because teenagers and he couldn't control them. But they still move when I start counting. No swats for YEARS, but there were always other consequences.

New DH hates it when he's misbehaving and I count at him. I've noticed he always stops what he's doing though. And then looks disgruntled, and then complains. And I've never ever swatted his bum!

I think these children are his foster children and that was one rule set in stone during my foster parent training YOU MUST NOT PHYSICALLY PUNISH THE CHILDREN! So we got out of the habit of physical punishment for all our children because whatever you choose to use (and I'm not against spanking) you must use the same method with all the children in the house for consistancy.

tongue.png
I see the conversation moved without me and we covered this, I'm typing slow today
tongue.png

Last edited:
Quote:
yeah and the counting to three thing is so stupid. "Don't obey me immediately, you get to be warned and asked and warned over and over and counted at." WTHeck??? My mom knows a woman who counted at her kids and so they knew they didn't have to listen immediately, the litle girl was throwing a fit in a parking lot, was used to counting, mom said "Get over here NOW!" because a car was coming, and boom, the poor little girl was hit by a car and killed. If my kid doesn't do what told when told with no backtalk, no hesitation she is not a happy camper in the bottom department. She's almost 4 and people keep asking 'how do you get her so well behaved?' results are results. I was raised the same way, I'm not traumatized.

tv, internet, car and driving, um...... and sit in their rooms for the weekend? Oh yeah, canceling their bonfire tonite!???

Back
Top Bottom