gonna ground me some kids! WARNING RANT AND PO'D IN GENERAL!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW good luck with that... my kids know that my incs are off limits. They know that incubators and eggs arent cheap and that money doesnt grow on trees...Make sure u tell them that if they so much as touch it again THEY will be payin for any damaged eggs or a damaged incubator! Im not tryin to be harsh but when you have time, money and energy invested in something, its best to take care of it, that would be a valuable lesson learned for them;)

It doesn't bother me when my kids do something to be punished for....there is always a bright side....they get to do the nasty chores for a while and I don't
big_smile.png

I am curious as to what your doing with these kids now! LOL

so far nobody knows nothing. The kiddo's gladly help out with the chores, so that wouldn't be punishment anyways
smile.png

Thank god I got ahold of sam for some eggs

Not only would they have to pay for the eggs they would be grounded and be beaten. Worked like a charm when i was growing up.
lol.png

Seriously, if there are no punishments then expect thing to get worse and worse. My sister doesnt believe in whipping her kids and they are OUT OF CONTROL ! You cant stand to be around them. She just stands and screams and then says...Time out...Time out. Its so repulsive.

I reread the post. If they've done it 3 times now, then I'd definitely make them pay for eggs even if they are your own.
Or take away TV & internet privileges at your house for an extended peroid of time.
My kids each have their own log-on for this reason, and if caught letting the other one use theirs they BOTH lose privileges. That's after the lecture, of course...

Quote:
not allowed with foster kids. Thats why I have the boxing gear and punching bag setup
smile.png
An old hobby comes into use sometime or another
tongue.png
As it is, I can tell the difference between my 30's and my 20's.. shame, I hate feeling my limitations
old.gif

Quote:
that's the line I am going to take me thinks.

Back
Top Bottom