gonna ground me some kids! WARNING RANT AND PO'D IN GENERAL!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
you would. As it is, I can feel my pants getting tighter trying out new recipes.

I.... don't think that came out quite as you meant it to....
hmm.png

OMG I spewed my pop all over my screen! ROFLMBO!!!!
lau.gif
gig.gif

Quote:
Oh gag!!!!!! That'll gross me out, I do the laundry!!!!

NOOO, that is THEIR new chore! As a matter of fact, I am thinking every cabinet in the house needs to be emptied and cleaned good and dishes put back in order and if they break a dish it is $10.00 per dish that is broken(just in case they get the wild idea to break some out of spite). Then they can mop the floors with a bucket and a sponge and clean the bath fixtures and want me to continue. My mom figured the old saying "Idle hands are the devil's workshop" She was not going to have any devil filling her house!

We think alike, conscript labor does wonders!

Quote:
hmm.png

lau.gif
gig.gif

Oh I KNOW I'm not the only one who thought that....
lol.png

Quote:
hmm.png

lau.gif
gig.gif

no it didn't. (blushing........ if you hadn't quoted me, i could do a quick edit)

I've gained 10 lbs last 3 weeks because of my new baking habbits
smile.png

Epp! ok next time I'll PM you and let you know, didn't realized quoting it immortalized it.
Still, it was funny in a wicked way.
wink.png

with all the kiddo's in the house, all I really do chorewise is cook on my day (everyone in the house has a day to cook for everyone), try to keep the laundry going 24/7 regardless of who's in charge and keep the vehicles running.

As far as the movie MR mom goes....... well, lets say I know his failures for the most part, and I am recreating it step by step. I am no martha stewart, I am just trying not to also recreat the movie animal house at my place
tongue.png

PS, daily gardening duties, dusting, mopping, sweeping, vacuuming, dishes, bathrooms, toilets, as well as landscaping are already split evenly between them. Sigh........ and they love this.

ok, and here's the update. Nobody's fessed up. It's not possible im wrong somehow, but I can't prove it. All fun ends tonight. no tv, computers, phone, internet, i/m, walks outside, no bikes, no walking dog beyond front door, they can stare at the wall or read my Psychology today magazine............... for the 10th time
smile.png
muahahahahhahahahah

preppy*hippie*chick :

Maybe they should be sentenced to community service at your local humane society. Educational punishment!

Thats a very good idea..

-----------------------------------
When you read this, think biology class.....
If you process your own eatting quail.. If they feel like killing and cooking your poor eggs. And since they feel like killing things. I would make them process and cook me a quail dinner.. All from the start.. Then I would junk that incubator that they did in, buy me a new one.. And with the old incubator I would make them all hatch some eggs from the start.. Make sure there is enough eggs.. So that each day they have to break one open and see how far along it is. And they can see the little heart beating. And make sure that they have to have a sucessful hatch.. That way they wont mess with the thermostat (or tape it at the right temp).. They may never value the life of small things until they hatch their own. And they may not have seen the eggs as a living thing. But they may change their minds after seeing first hand what is in them. And make it a learning process. Make them do a report out of it.. Kind of like biology class.

Sorry if some think this is awful... But foster kids come from all kinds of past homes.. They dont always see things the way we all do.. Make them help you with it. They may learn to love quail and hatching after that.. If not. At least they learned some thing that may be brought back out when they are older..​

Quote:
and I thought us guys were the ones who had a dirty mind... like every 34 seconds or something like that?

Quote:
Thats a very good idea..

-----------------------------------
When you read this, think biology class.....
If you process your own eatting quail.. If they feel like killing and cooking your poor eggs. And since they feel like killing things. I would make them process and cook me a quail dinner.. All from the start.. Then I would junk that incubator that they did in, buy me a new one.. And with the old incubator I would make them all hatch some eggs from the start.. Make sure there is enough eggs.. So that each day they have to break one open and see how far along it is. And they can see the little heart beating. And make sure that they have to have a sucessful hatch.. That way they wont mess with the thermostat (or tape it at the right temp).. They may never value the life of small things until they hatch their own. And they may not have seen the eggs as a living thing. But they may change their minds after seeing first hand what is in them. And make it a learning process. Make them do a report out of it.. Kind of like biology class.

Sorry if some think this is awful... But foster kids come from all kinds of past homes.. They dont always see things the way we all do.. Make them help you with it. They may learn to love quail and hatching after that.. If not. At least they learned some thing that may be brought back out when they are older..

I love those ideas..... Because of how we are teaching them to be independent, extra chores wont help.... but I love this idea....

Quote:
and I thought us guys were the ones who had a dirty mind... like every 34 seconds or something like that?

It's supposed to be 8 seconds, but I'll excuse you for not using a stopwatch. The gender divide isn't that big, girls are just taught to be demure on such topics. I grew up in SF, so I'm hopelessly shameless.
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom