Good feed stores near Redmond, Wa

There's a good feed store in Woodinville next to Molbaks. Duvall has a store on main street that's alright. I like Monroe Feed on hwy 2. It's huge compared to the others. Monroe also has a Del's.

I have no idea where Redmond is from here (Vancouver) probably far away...but we have a GREAT feed store in Vancouver. Beats any of the big chain feed stores. Its been here for over 100 yrs and they have everything, and the prices are WONDERFUL! I love it cuz it's about 2 miles from ym house!

Quote:
Really? You don't know where Microsoft headquarters are located
wink.png
Yes it's far from Vancouver about 130 miles to the North.

Microsoft Trivia - Microsoft is located on a former chicken ranch.

Quote:
I will be there next week. What's the name of this great store so I can look it up.

It's orchards feed mill
we get all our stuff for our chickens there and pay less then we would at coastal (thats where we would be geting our supplies if it wasnt for the feed mill being so close)

Thanks for the tip GopherBoyFarms. My sister took me to Orchards Feed while visiting. I got a bag of layer pellets for $1 less than my local store but it took $50 in gas to get there.
hmm.png

Balticbabe,

ok hears a shameless Plug. Orchards Feed is on 4 plane rd. if you follow 4th plane east for a couple of miles you will find BeeRite sales Johnathan Columere Sells a huge assortment of Fetrell Products and the like DE, Kelp meal etc. ect. his place is on the L/h side of the road. The driveway has a cattle guard on it and he has his pastured Poultry pens out in front.

Actually I just decided to give the Feed Store in Redmond and the prices were just about $1 more than Dell's so for me it's no longer worth driving out to Monroe since this stores prices are pretty good. Their Organic is priced daily well as well so the gas has to be considered.

Firstfruits Feed
6848 180th Ave NE
Redmond, WA 98052

Phone: 425-867-9600
E-mail: justin@firstfruitsfeed.

Hours:

Monday-Friday: 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Saturday: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Closed Sunday

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom