Good Lord, THE WIND here today!!!!!

Robin'sBrood

Crowing
12 Years
May 8, 2008
North Carolina
fl.gif
Please shut off the wind machine, Lord, I think it's going to blow my chicken tractor away!
hide.gif

There is a field beside our subdivision and when we get wind like this you should see the dust storms. I'll look outside and it looks like there is a snow blizzard going on, but it's all the sandy dirt that is blowing from that field. Incredible. Have you heard what the winds are gusting to today? From the way my house is shaking it feels like gusts of 50mph, at least!

It's REALLY windy in Sylva today too. It's scary to see the power lines swaying back & forth sooooo much. The poor little birdies can't land on them today.
hmm.png

Last edited:
As soon as I saw the title, I said, hmmm, somebody in the southeast. Yep, small craft warnings are up, and it's blowing like the dickens here in sunny South Carolina at the coast.

preppy*hippie*chick :

Y ou keep that wind down there please!!! We had a wind storm here last September that had the power out for two weeks! No thanks!
barnie.gif

Two weeks... good grief
th.gif
...that's worse than what Hurricane Fran did to us back in '96... and we lost half our roof in addition to our power!​

Back
Top Bottom