Good Morning Rainbow from Arizona Desert!

Outta Here

Songster
May 17, 2021
Just barely time to capture the rainbow with Bill Fuller's crowing this morning!

20210718_055708.jpg

20210718_055741.jpg

20210718_060036.jpg

And when it started to sprinkle, we all had coffee on the porch!

20210718_071546.jpg

20210718_071411.jpg

Last edited:
If you ever need help deleting or merging posts, you can click on the "Report" button and one of us moderators can help you. The "Report" button can be found at the bottom of each post.

Did you know there are also state and country threads? Others in AZ might enjoy seeing your pictures: Arizona
Good to know, thanks!

Terrific photos, thanks for sharing them!
You're welcome!

p.s. I got a little confused on where to share them, hence the multiple posts. I mistakenly posted on the social side first, then reposted on the main one under Pictures and Stories of My Chickens. I didn't know how to delete the former...

You're welcome!

p.s. I got a little confused on where to share them, hence the multiple posts. I mistakenly posted on the social side first, then reposted on the main one under Pictures and Stories of My Chickens. I didn't know how to delete the former...

If you ever need help deleting or merging posts, you can click on the "Report" button and one of us moderators can help you. The "Report" button can be found at the bottom of each post.

Did you know there are also state and country threads? Others in AZ might enjoy seeing your pictures: Arizona

Back
Top Bottom