good sultan and silkie chicks from good lines

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by miss heny, Sep 15, 2010.

1. miss heny

miss heny Genetic Expert in learning Premium Member

i am looking for some one that willing to ship or live in the MS to sell chicks of that breed. white sultan, black silkies

2. reesepoultry

reesepoultry Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 4, 2009
    Quote:I have black silkie chicks available. I ave 2-4 week olds for $3.00 ea. & 4-6 week olds for $5.00 ea. I am NPIP certified. Shipping would start at $35-$50 depending on how many you get. I ship express mail Mon-Wed. Pm me if interested. I can also send you pictures. My lines come from: Indido Egg, BrownEggBlueEgg, & Sassy Silkies. You can also check out my website to get an idea of the parents the chicks come from.

[​IMG] Michelle

3. miss heny

miss heny Genetic Expert in learning Premium Member

Quote:I have black silkie chicks available. I ave 2-4 week olds for $3.00 ea. & 4-6 week olds for $5.00 ea. I am NPIP certified. Shipping would start at $35-$50 depending on how many you get. I ship express mail Mon-Wed. Pm me if interested. I can also send you pictures. My lines come from: Indido Egg, BrownEggBlueEgg, & Sassy Silkies. You can also check out my website to get an idea of the parents the chicks come from.

[​IMG] Michelle

okay [​IMG] i found a breeder near by, but if he does not have what i need, i will PM you [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by