Good vibes in Colorado: Now the Bungie & Uno story

LOL...I think you are right. The big ducks wont eat carrots either
tongue.png

Wifezilla,
What type of yogurt do you feed your ducks? Does it have fruit already in it? Is it a particular flavor?

Unflavored, plain ONLY. You can mix things like berries or veggies in it, but start with plain yogurt...and no fat-free garbage either. It's all fillers.

I also give them the whey when I make yocheese (drained yogurt to the consistency of cream cheese)

Video of them in the tub
big_smile.png

Last edited:
New video. I found a way to make eating veggies educational for the ducks and entertaining for me.

JJ and Bungie "Pea Diving"

Last edited:
Well, looks like JJ is a boy. His peep is getting raspy and his legs are turning yellow. I should know by next week if Bungie is a girl. I certainly hope so.

Now I have to decide what to do with my flock. I think I will try and sell or rehome Jack. He is a good looking drake who is good to his ladies, always watches the sky for hawks and calls the girls to shelter if he sees something big. He also makes sure they get treats first before he takes any.

Since JJ isn't related to Chrissy or Lana, I think that would be the best plan.

Now, if Bungie is a boy....yikes.

Bungie and JJ are bff. If Bungie is also a boy, I would have to get at least 2 more girls in order to keep him.

Here is the latest pick. They are starting to look like scruffy teenagers
tongue.png

1002531.jpg

Back
Top Bottom