Good vibes in Colorado: Now the Bungie & Uno story

Aww WZ! Hope JJ get better real soon!
fl.gif

It is nasty out! We're getting buckets and buckets of rain and sleet here in Eastern Boulder County. The sleet started to stick about mid day yesterday, but melted before nightfall. It was more miserable taking care of the ducks in that windy sleet than during the snowest, coldest days of winter!
hide.gif

Now we have little rivlets running through the grass which the ducks are trying to dig into canals.
roll.png

Coloradochick hope you find some girls for your guys, have you checked Craig's list? There is a lady in Deer trail who has some adult ducks, PM me, I'm looking for her number.
I've had both drakes in the time out pen for a few days now. The one keeps pulling the feathers really bad on my WH and the other was after me. Well the one after me is acting a lot gentler today, maybe his testosterone is simmering down a bit. So he gets to go out and play with the girls in the rain all day.
wee.gif

I still want to get rid of them though, of course I've been telling myself this for many months now. I found a sheep herding camp up this way that uses Runners, just need to get up the cojones to ask them if they will take them. Can you tell I have mixed feelings?
rant.gif
hit.gif

I have mixed feeling too. I've had him since he was a couple days old and he's grown on me. He doesn't lower his head or his at me he just follows me and nibbles when he gets to be close to me. I've been told he likes me and I'm not cooperating
idunno.gif

I'll PM ya for that number

JJ just died. I checked on her about 5 minutes ago and she was under the heat lamp. Hubby just went and looked in on Bungie and JJ and JJ was dead.

Bungie is freaked out, but doesn't appear to be sick.

So now I have to worry about Bungie being alone. If I introduce him (I think it's a him) to the big ducks, Jack will pick on him. He is only 5 weeks. Uno is too young to go hang out with Bungie since he/she isn't even 2 weeks old yet.

I am so bummed out.

hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
So sorry to hear JJ passed on. I remember when we were all cheering her on when she was still an embryo and then getting ready to hatch. Seems like yesterday doesn't it? Hope Bungie is doing ok. s/he is going to miss her.

Back
Top Bottom