Goose Eggs - Photos - pg 30

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have 5 goose eggs left in the bator. I candled them today when I opened the bator for the cool down. As best as I can tell we saw something in each moving. I hope the inside of a goose egg doesn't slosh around and we aren't seeing something wrong.

Yesterday I added 5 more goose eggs to the bator from cockadoodlemom. Fingers crossed. We don't even know if hers are fertile. This is the test of her embdens fertility.
fl.gif

I just finished cooling, spritzing and candling the eggs. All five showed some movement.

Today is day 12.

Last edited:
Every night when I open the bator and do the cool down I lay the flash light against them to see what I can see. I am so scared I will get nothing out of this for the trouble they have caused. LOL The first one out will be Trouble, the next will be Terrie, the next will be Lacy -if I am that lucky LOL
wink.png

The brightest end is the air cell and lots of veins. All of the dark portion is a gosling. It was moving like crazy and the camera had trouble focusing. This is the coolest thing to watch. Cockadoodlemom sent me 5 beautiful eggs I added to that bator last week. 3 are showing veins! I have the 5 plus 3 devloping. 8!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom