GORGEOUS!!! Porcelain D'uccle Rooster~ 1 yrs old

Echoinghills

Songster
9 Years
Feb 21, 2010
NE OHIO
Up for bids is a very sweet/gentle Porcelain D'uccle rooster. Love this boy..but unfortunately i am downsizing abit, and was not easily able to locate pullets or hens for this boy. I am going to minimize some projects here...so i hope someone out there is in need of a fine boy like this. I think he is very nice. He is NOT from hatchery stock, i did buy him from a breeder last Fall. Winning bidder will pay end bid price, plus the calculated shipping, plus added 3% to cover paypal's fee. Please get with me when the auction ends, so i can calculate the shipping and total for you. Since this auction will end around Weds, i will give till weekend to pay for the balance, so i can ship on next Monday. Any questions.. just pm me. The Porcelain Duccle is the "little guy" in the photo (bantam)...i was just lucky enough to have the blue splash orp roo next to him for color and size comparison. (smile) Since he was allowed out to free range, he does have some sun bleaching, which i think adds some luster to him and uniqueness. Thanks for looking... good luck!!!
Update: this boy does have a nail missing on right foot...looks like it broke off, it is not the middle toe though. On left foot he had same thing, but a nail is already growing out. I just want to make everyone aware. It was a question asked by another breeder to check his nails and take pics, and upon looking..i seen it. Otherwise i would of never known. He has been out free ranging, so it could of got hung up or caught on something...but the toe is fine, does not look irritated.

Last edited:
Here is another pic.
49424_porcduccle2.jpg

49424_porcduccleroo1.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom