Goslings of 2015 Hatch-a-Long

At this time of year It should be pretty easy to tell gander from goose. Ganders will be the ones being aggressive. :/

Yes, that is how we chose which we thought were male and female. :)

I will try and get pictures. Not easy currently with the mud and puddles everywhere. And the rain. Ha.

Yes, that is how we chose which we thought were male and female.
smile.png

I will try and get pictures. Not easy currently with the mud and puddles everywhere. And the rain. Ha.
Same here a muddy mess.

Serv, Beautiful pictures!  I drool over your buffs!

8, I can help you out with goose eggs if you are interested.

What do you charge for your eggs? Id love to get some from your birds.
8 you should definitely get Africans!

I missed out! They were already sold by the time i got there. I need help on my gosling though i think its a gander but not sure.

I *might* have my first egg. Not sure and going to have to wait until tomorrow as it is pouring and I didn't feel like trapsing around the pen in the pouring rain and mud. I was laid in a weird spot, just kinda randomly on the ground, so who knows. I'm hoping it really is an egg though.

8, what are you looking for?  Any specific breeds or more of a surprise mix?

Surprise mixes are good and im not against mixed flocks as you know lol
i had been thinking of ordering the fancy goose package from metzers. Even though they would be very nice goslings that takes away what i like the most and thats incubating & hatching

I should be able to help you out. I have production Toulouse (mostly grey, some buff mixed in), brown and white Africans (group is not separated) and African/Toulouse crosses. I know where my Toulouse and African/Toulouse crosses are laying, but will have to go on a hunt to find my Africans' nests. I would give you a great deal on those. Of course, I also have dewlaps but they are pricey.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom