Pics
Here’s our miniature donkey he’s not exactly a horse but I’ll give you details
Registered name:none
barn name: Toby
breed: miniature donkey
Color:black
Markings:white muzzle
any illness: none that we know of
Background: Toby came to us when he was 1 year old he was in a very negletful home they had 23 skinny horses and 12 very skinny donkeys and thank god we found all the animals in time the horses and some donkeys are in loving hands now
8D4D7F94-9200-4E3D-8AB5-DE1B26D267CC.jpeg

Not an online show, just introduce your handsome fellas or pretty ladies to us! I love seeing what other people have and the crazy names people come up with! If a rescue horse, wanna give us a backstory if you know? I love learning backgrounds on what things horses go through and still learn to love again. They are so forgiving.

Use this little form to introduce :)

Registered Name:
Barn Name:
Breed:
Color:
Markings:
Any illnesses it has? (PSSM/HYPP ect):
Background:
Other:

If your horse doesn't have a RN, tell us the one you would want it to have. If a fake RN, put an f in parenthesis at the end. e.i. Flying Lemurs (f).

Registered Name: I don’t remember it
Barn Name: Elvis
Breed: Quarter horse
Color: Chestnut
Markings: Blaze
Any illnesses it has? (PSSM/HYPP ect): Bad back leg
Background: When I was a baby my dad had him but then Elvis pulled a muscle so my dad had to stop riding him. So he sold Elvis to a man who would not ride him very much. A few years back the man called my dad and said he was going out of the horse business and if it sad wanted to but Elvis back. Of course he said yes because Elvis was his favorite horse he ever had.
Other: Elvis is very sweet and gentle but we had to sell him because he was almost too gentle. We barely sold him this summer to a family friend.
248BFDD9-8CBE-4F05-82A0-2591F9B25F39.jpeg

8776EC04-9E10-42AD-AFF9-58666732DC51.jpeg

Last edited:
Registered Name: I don’t remember it
Barn Name: Elvis
Breed: Quarter horse
Color: Chestnut
Markings: Blaze
Any illnesses it has? (PSSM/HYPP ect): Bad back leg
Background: When I was a baby my dad had him but then Elvis pulled a muscle so my dad had to stop riding him. So he sold Elvis to a man who would not ride him very much. A few years back the man called my dad and said he was going out of the horse business and if it sad wanted to but Elvis back. Of course he said yes because Elvis was his favorite horse he ever had.
Other: Elvis is very sweet and gentle but we had to sell him because he was almost too gentle. We barely sold him this summer to a family friend.
View attachment 2512850
View attachment 2512851
He’s very put together for 17 he’s beautiful

Back
Top Bottom