Got my chicken house finished!

lilhill

In the Brooder
11 Years
Jan 22, 2009
Alabama
Hey everyone! Been a while since I've been on as we've been really busy with our Nigerian Dwarf goats' kidding and working on the chicken abode. Now that it's finished, I can start getting my chickens! Woohoo! Hopefully I can begin doing some serious reading here to refresh my "knowledge" of raising these birds as it's been many years since I've had any. Let the fun begin!

Will you be posting pictures? I am still working on our 2nd coop. Hope to get the floor down today. It's only 14 degrees out there, tho. Hope the sun warms it up quickly! I doubt you'll forget how to take care of the chickens. It's like riding a bike...
roll.png

Not really sure about the pictures yet. Not used to this forum so I have to learn my way around it, too. Hopefully I'll be able to get some pictures to post soon.

GOod luck.. pictures are a must of goats and chicks.. upload to photobucket, then copy and paste the img..
smile.png

If I can follow directions, the photo of my chicken shack should be on here.

21604_chicken_house.jpg

Yea! It actually worked!

Last edited:
Thank you. It took us forever to get it done due to hubby's health problems and surgery, but he's now 3 weeks post surgery so we finally got it finished. I am so anxious to get some chickens moved in! On the lookout for some now, preferrably Buff Orpingtons (1st choice), Seabrights or RIRs.

Back
Top Bottom