got some hen treats for the girls.

chickenbottom

Songster
11 Years
Dec 30, 2008
hollister, florida
well i havent seen about 6 of them in a little over 3 months and the other 10 of them i havent seen in about 5 months and im moving to mississippi thursday. i called my friend who is taking care of them while im gone until i can get them up there said i can come see them wednesday before i leave. im so excited about seeing them its just been so long i bought those hen treats (dried meal worms) a cabbage and a lettuce for them to snack on. i think im more excited about seeing them than i am going to mississippi. i even bought another camera chip so i can take tons of pictures which i will post them on here when i get to mississippi lol. after i got off the phone with him i just started crying. they're my babies. well anyways i just wanted to vent my excitement ill tell yall how it goes after i see them

well i just got back from seeing them. about half were gone from predators but still im very happy i got to see them and they hated the dry mealworms lol i will never spend 15 bucks on those things again lol

hugs.gif
awww sorry about the ones you lost. Glad the others were ok. do you have fish? fish love mealworms

nope no fish. and new augusta ms perry county ive never heard of that place lol. i truly miss all my babies i wanted to cry when i saw them but i held it together

Tishomingo is in the NE corner. Sorry to hear about losing some of your chooks. I have been really fortunate so far, but that will prolly change once they get grown up enough for some free ranging.

That must be very hard for you! Poor you! I hope you have a good time with your birds! I totally understand them being your babies.

Back
Top Bottom