Grammar and spelling are a thing of the past!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The one thing that bothers me the most is a lot made like this, "alot". One word.
lol.png

Thank you Dar, I get corrected sometimes and it does get annoying after the tenth or so correction
roll.png

I was taught in school, to use a "z' for the word realize, not a "s" in the place of the "z", yet some people feel the need to correct me.........hhmmm

Microsoft spell check uses USA spelling, so I am constantly correcting it when I'm on Canadian sites
lol.png

Can you change it to spell words using your own countries version?

No, no, no...I'm not trying to imply that I'm perfect.
I'm far from perfect.

That being said, it is BECAUSE I know that I can't spell
every word is exactly the reason I use a dictionary. The
printed dictionary is simply my personal choice over the
online version.

I am so far from perfect in so many ways that I dare not sit in judgement on anyone else. JMO (I really am a judgemental SOB, but I am trying to improve. Not sure that I have enough years left to make it there.)

I hate it when you pass a sign for a restaurant or store and they have those signs to let you know whats on sale or the special of the day/night? and they obviously have words spelled wrong? Drives me nuts. I want to stop and ask to speak to the manager and make them spell it correctly.

Rammy

Quote:
I'm homeschooled, and I have to agree that it does help my spelling and punctuation, because I am WAY more focused in school, and pay attention to what I'm learning (Rather than passing notes).

cackydoodledoo, I LOVE "On Our Knees" (Well Toby Mac in general is awesome!).

Tanichca, sadly my cousin (Who has NO disabilities) types like that ALL the time! In fact, most of out conversations look just like that! The difference between her and I, is she goes to public school, while I am homeschooled (Huge difference!). She also always tries to say that public school is better, because then you have friends....... Wow (And I don't have friends!?).

Haha yes, I know most people talk like that. I love being homeschooled, I'm so much better prepared for life in the "real world." And friends? I have them by the dozens!!!! By the thousands!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom