Grandson and I would like to test eggs. (Arkansas)

proud granny

In the Brooder
10 Years
Apr 14, 2009
Moro, AR 72368
We have incubators empty and we are anxious to fill them. We would like to test any type eggs. We home school and this makes for interesting learning and wonderful family projects. Thanks.....

Last edited:
I have 2 batches I offered to people on the other thread(pay it forward) and will offer you some if you want them. I could send them out end of week? I have a blue wheaten ameraucana roo over a blue wheaten ameraucana hen, 2 silver ameraucana hens, 3 andalusain/australorp hens. The resultant hens should lay blue or green. Interested?
eta-if you want them sooner I could send some from my other pen, wheaten/blue wheaten ameraucana, black ameraucana, blue/splash ameraucana, mottle ameraucana project (ee) hens all covered by a la fleche and ancona roo. It will be a few weeks before all my breeding pens are set and then a few more to make sure they are pure.....until then they are mixed...

Last edited:
I can send you some Granny. I have mostly easter eggers. A dozen would be $6 for shipping priority. PM me if you are interested.

Granny how far are you from Ft Smith?
I have some mix eggs I could sell cheep.
Some will be barred some will be blue. Makes nice laying hens and great hatch rate. If your interested pm me.

I'll send mine to you for free
hmm.png
, you just have to let me know...

Thanks klf73....I just pm'd you my info.....I'm new to this forum and I am loving every minute of it.......Thanks again...My grandson will be so excited.
God bless.

Back
Top Bottom