Granny's gone and done it again

Howdy! I went to take my car in to the repair shop this morning. Then stopped at Costco to get some fish. That place is dangerous. So many snacks! And in giant sized bags too.:oops:

Hi Pert! How's tricks?

stomach giving me a hard time this am. Nerves I suspect .
There is a hearing? When is your pain appt? Can you drop Tom at his, go to yours, and pick him up after. He can wait in the waiting room.

looks that way. Everything else had veins. Blondie is a BA and I think Crunchy is scared of her. She’s top girl in there.
If your cochin eggs are not fertile, maybe they need a trim. I know one lady that trims the fluff around the vent for both males and females. I know another that pulls the feathers. ouch! :(

Cap, glad your on. My polish. Tom scrambled them eggs . they wouldnt touch them. I have some vitamins but I cant dose them one at a time . I will have to dose the whole flock in their water. Thats gonna get expensive . any ideas ?
Directions for Nutri drench say .25 fl oz in one gallon for chickens 6 weeks and older. They use more for younger chicks, so don't think it would hurt to try a half ounce or an ounce per gallon for a few days to give them a boost.

.25 fl oz = 1.5 teaspoons

Polish HAVE to have a different need then other chickens. How could I have such terrible luck with just them ? Its not luck. something has to be missing. I cut all their tops so they could see. I have flock raiser 20% ,grit, baby and adult, calcium all in side dishes, heat. I did the corrid, vitamins . I dont know whats left. oh the mite treatment but I dont see a thing on them.
What other chickens are in with your Polish?

Last edited:
Help me! This is my first silkie, it can’t die!
Its not dying . pips can last a couple days. when it starts to zip then they normally do that in an hr. Remember this, It has a hole and can breath and they live on their yolk sac for 3 days so all is good . If you open it and its not ready it will bleed to death.

yes they are done .
Wooo! Congratulations granny!
Now to wait on the next batch!
Did you give anymore eggs?
If your cochin eggs are not fertile, maybe they need a trim. I know one lady that trims the fluff around the vent for both males and females. I know another that pulls the feathers. ouch! :(
I’ll try that. If I can get ahold of her lol she pulls them!?

Howdy! I went to take my car in to the repair shop this morning. Then stopped at Costco to get some fish. That place is dangerous. So many snacks! And in giant sized bags too.

Hi Pert! How's tricks?

There is a hearing? When is your pain appt? Can you drop Tom at his, go to yours, and pick him up after. He can wait on the waiting room. I thought today but tomorrow

Directions for Nutri drench say .25 fl oz in one gallon for chickens 6 weeks and older. They use more for younger chicks, so don't think it would hurt to try a half ounce or an ounce per gallon for a few days to give them a boost. I dont think there is 2oz in a bottle ?

.25 oz = 1.5 teaspoons
0.25 fl oz

What other chickens are in with your Polish?
seramas

Look inside

Wooo! Congratulations granny!
Now to wait on the next batch!
Did you give anymore eggs?
I’ll try that. If I can get ahold of her lol she pulls them!?
none right now. next one is just one polish mix . Honestly thinking about tossing it. what will I do with one chick. then yesterday was the 3 eggs .

There are 56.58 miles from Seymour to Lawrenceburg in east direction and 63 miles (101.39 kilometers) by car, following the US-50 route.

Seymour and Lawrenceburg are 1 hour 34 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Seymour, IN to Lawrenceburg, IN. The halfway point is Holton, IN.

Seymour, IN and Lawrenceburg, IN are in the same time zone (EDT). Current time in both locations is 4:49 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?
Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Seymour, IN to Lawrenceburg, IN:

Ya Betty is sitting on one pure Serama egg. Best guess is its been at least a week, it is fertile for sure.
Ya Betty is doing her best to insure granny's legacy in MI.

good lord the "suit/uniform" on the US women's team in skating
The men's are the same. Looks worse. :eek:

I have the same problem granny.
What, sinking or telling your mom she looks fat?:D :hmm
Well, camping’s gone and done it again. :love I drove to Texas to pick her up for a trial run. I’m calling her Josie and I know she isn’t spotted and I don’t want to talk about it. :oops:

View attachment 1269758 View attachment 1269759 View attachment 1269760 View attachment 1269761 View attachment 1269762 View attachment 1269763 View attachment 1269764
She is adorable. Trial run my heiney! :lol:

It was @10 took blood to recheck liver & white blood count, we'll know in a day or so. Other than that he's doing ok. Scheduling for speech therapy & 2nd swallow test, should know soon. How's your day bin? Cloudy but warm high so far 73 :love
good luck, Misty!

I think her definition of "heritage" is pretty lax. Those look like hatchery birds to me. Lot of pinched tails on the hens, and all of her Ameraucanas are EEs. Even her Legbar is off color. Not saying they're bad birds, but not heritage, which to me means bread to the heritage standard.

seramas

Look inside
So they're not being harassed by evil Serama broodies? being kept off the food?

There are 56.58 miles from Seymour to Lawrenceburg in east direction and 63 miles (101.39 kilometers) by car, following the US-50 route.

Seymour and Lawrenceburg are 1 hour 34 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Seymour, IN to Lawrenceburg, IN. The halfway point is Holton, IN.

Seymour, IN and Lawrenceburg, IN are in the same time zone (EDT). Current time in both locations is 4:49 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?
Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Seymour, IN to Lawrenceburg, IN:
So I take it your and Tom's appointments are on opposite sides of the state. :(

Back
Top Bottom