Granny's gone and done it again

h2oratt

Crossing the Road
May 3, 2015
Morada, california
His eyes seem better. Much less scratching. Today is the last day for eye ointment 2Xs a day. Now one week of once a day, which is good because he is such a pill about it. Then one week every other day.
They said his teeth need cleaning, then gave me an estimate of $1000. :hmm I am trying a whole bunch of other stuff first. He just crunched his way through a dried cow ear. Growled at Ming over that!
I have something Good you can use use. It is expensive.

CapricornFarm

Chick Magnet!
Premium member
10 Years
Feb 1, 2010
Southern Virginia
I started building the run for the packing crate coop. Screwed one pallet to the run of the next coop over. Scraped the mold and fungus off the new boards I had under a tarp, and sprayed with a bleach solution. Cut boards for the gap between the pallet and the new coop, so I can make a door there. Then I had to go check Turkey town .

Granny Hatchet

Tastes like chicken
Premium member
6 Years
Sep 26, 2013
madison Indiana
I contacted a fish store in Scottsburg about a tank. She said she has a 15 which is the same size as the 20 but 3in shorter. I told her I needed the biggest available for the space I had because I was overrun w/ guppies and snails. Woman got all kinds of excited. Wants me to call her in the am and maybe she can buy some of them from me. Thats a very long ride but my Nancy goes there often.

Top Bottom