Granny's gone and done it again

i just got strangled on toast of all things. I have been doing that a lot lately.
Don't play with your food!
Happy Jump GIF by notofagus

You like looking at houses too? I guess its a mom thing. My mom loves looking at houses she knows we will never even move to.
do you guys buy houses then rent them out? I know you said on your interview but I didnt understand it.
Ya, I like looking too

He doesn't know how lucky he is. I have always sucked at sports. I wish I continued learning tennis, that was the one fun sport I played.
I used to play tennis. It's a great game and keeps you in shape.

You like looking at houses too? I guess its a mom thing. My mom loves looking at houses she knows we will never even move to.
I do too. Gives me inspiration and ideas for decorating. I am terrible at decorating. Besides, it's nice to have a dream.

do you guys buy houses then rent them out? I know you said on your interview but I didnt understand it.
Ya, I like looking too
Yeah, my dad is the "property manager," as he likes to call it. We don't buy them to rent them out on purpose though. We just happen to see a better house, move, and then not want to sell. My dad thinks that selling a house is never a good idea, unless it can't be rented out. Which I agree with too.

My parents always joke around and say that my mom loves buying houses and my dad loves to manage them.

I never played any sports. Even in school. I ran. Used to love running
I cant decorate either. I suck at it
I have "tried" quite a few sports, but never really stuck with any. :( I wish I did.

I do love jogging round the property though. One of my favorite ways to pass time. Kiki enjoys them too.

Yeah, my dad is the "property manager," as he likes to call it. We don't buy them to rent them out on purpose though. We just happen to see a better house, move, and then not want to sell. My dad thinks that selling a house is never a good idea, unless it can't be rented out. Which I agree with too.

My parents always joke around and say that my mom loves buying houses and my dad loves to manage them.
ohh ok. well its always good income if you find the right tenants . My sister does the same thing.

Back
Top Bottom