Granny's gone and done it again

Morning all, been up since 8. Hurting pretty bad. I told Tom I would give him a shower today. Im waiting on my PP to work before I attempt anything. He already hates me helping if he knew how bad I hurt he wouldnt let me do this.
@Cynthia12 you are on my mind and heart this morning, I hope you are feeling somewhat better.

Morning all, been up since 8. Hurting pretty bad. I told Tom I would give him a shower today. Im waiting on my PP to work before I attempt anything. He already hates me helping if he knew how bad I hurt he wouldnt let me do this.
@Cynthia12 you are on my mind and heart this morning, I hope you are feeling somewhat better.
I hope your pain gets under control. Any word on your shower remodel?

Thanks H2o, I did give him a shower and now my back is even worse.
Not a word on the shower. Tom almost fell in there today. I was able to steady him.
Hows your day going?
Good you gave him a shower. I bet your back hurts. Mine would be also. What kind of shower do you have now? One in the tub. We bought a shower stool but you would need two. One for him one for you. Do you have a shower mat in there. ?

Good you gave him a shower. I bet your back hurts. Mine would be also. What kind of shower do you have now? One in the tub. We bought a shower stool but you would need two. One for him one for you. Do you have a shower mat in there. ?
Its a big step up to walk into it. Shower stool wont fit . No I dont have a mat. I will look for one next time I go out . I have to stand on my tip toes to shampoo his hair.

So Thursday weather , hail 4 or more times just small stuff, then thunder and lightening and rain.

Friday snow squalls off and on most of the day

This sign TRUELY FITS !!!!!!!!

1653155910655.png

Back
Top Bottom