Granny's gone and done it again

Definitely when young adult in my situation :,) trying to comprehend when I ever sell poultry etc from future projects how that viewed etc.
I have a son with Spina Bifida. I remember having to answer the mist strange q8. One fir example, dies he own any property...then they mentioned different types of property that were not to be excluded in the answer, one being, a cemetery lot. He was a little boy. 🙄

I have a son with Spina Bifida. I remember having to answer the mist strange q8. One fir example, dies he own any property...then they mentioned different types of property that were not to be excluded in the answer, one being, a cemetery lot. He was a little boy. 🙄
I know some families have a family cemetery so that probably why.

My GirlChild is applying for SSI and SSDI. Do you have an attorney? She has one, I can't see her doing this on her own. No charge unless/ until she wins her case.
Yes, also doing some other stuff as back up plans IE applying to be a disabled dependent on parents insurance (at least until my boyfriend gets a solid job with good benefits). SSI application is basically so if shit doesn't work I got something but honestly I hope if stuff does work out I won't be on it long.

Yes, also doing some other stuff as back up plans IE applying to be a disabled dependent on parents insurance (at least until my boyfriend gets a solid job with good benefits). SSI application is basically so if shit doesn't work I got something but honestly I hope if stuff does work out I won't be on it long.
Good luck, Sweetie! :hugs

I just tried eating some of Roberts BBQ honey chicken strips and he was over here cracking up at me because it burned a hole thru the roof of my mouth.
Homer Simpson Eating GIF

Back
Top Bottom