Granny's gone and done it again

This is why there should have been a neutral zone meeting between the dogs of the household, and why I am pretty choked the rescue didn't insist on such.

That way you could have 1. known there was a problem to begin with, or 2. Bandit could have met this pup on neutral ground, not "bandit's house" (which is a problem in and of itself). Bandit could be having jealousy issues as well, all of a sudden here's this pup that's the center of attention. (put bluntly, any future dog isn't the only one who would need training).

Perhaps Bandit could coexist with a more submissive dog. Perhaps not. Hard to say.

This is why there should have been a neutral zone meeting between the dogs of the household, and why I am pretty choked the rescue didn't insist on such.

That way you could have 1. known there was a problem to begin with, or 2. Bandit could have met this pup on neutral ground, not "bandit's house" (which is a problem in and of itself). Bandit could be having jealousy issues as well, all of a sudden here's this pup that's the center of attention. (put bluntly, any future dog isn't the only one who would need training).

Perhaps Bandit could coexist with a more submissive dog. Perhaps not. Hard to say.
I agree.

I read that pasty butt happens when the chick gets chilled after hatching, especially with the extra stress during shipping. The chill causes organ damage. Depending on severity and the health of the individual, some can recover, but some are just too fragile.
Keep an eye on the rest.
I have 1 other acting droopy. I picked some poop off it's butt but it was nothing like that other one. It's smaller than the rest. All black except a pea size white spot on its head.
I actually asked her to let me bring bandit there to meet Jerri. She said not needed. they will act different there anyway.
🚩🚩🚩🚩

I believe Robert did all the right things in the short time we had Jerri. 2 walks a day He taught her to sit, he fed watered seperated them and spent a lot of time with her. He was happy too. Til sunday when after yet another fight I told him it wasnt going to work out with her and I wonder if Bandit would like any dog at this point. Now Robert is back to his grumpy, fussing self. Thats what hurts me.
Can I ask how long the walks were? Should be at least 45 minutes. I know it is cold but I walk
mine in cold and rain. They need it. And so do I.
I believe Robert did all the right things in the short time we had Jerri. 2 walks a day He taught her to sit, he fed watered seperated them and spent a lot of time with her. He was happy too. Til sunday when after yet another fight I told him it wasnt going to work out with her and I wonder if Bandit would like any dog at this point. Now Robert is back to his grumpy, fussing self. Thats what hurts me.
I don’t think it is your job to fix Robert. He has to learn how to be happy
I actually asked her to let me bring bandit there to meet Jerri. She said not needed. they will act different there anyway.
They do act different but they still should have done it.

It has been raining all day. Expected to continue through the night until 10am.

Singing In The Rain Dancing GIF

I'm not loving it quite as much as Mr. Kelly.

Back
Top Bottom