Granny's gone and done it again

I also found out today that husband only plans to connect the two decks we started with by adding the new deck. But it is not going across the whole front of the house. It is going to look weird. I thought it was going to go all the way around the house. Great communication around here.

I shipped using USPS. The man at the USPS office said only up to $50 but I asked for $70 and was charged $2.75 for the extra insurance plan. I've shipped 7 boxes of ducklings so far this year and Twisted is the 8th. None of the first 7 took this long to deliver. The longest was 2 days and that was to California and also Florida. Also none was dead out of those 7 boxes. One box which was shipped to Maine only had 6 ducklings.
good to hear Nyla, We are all hoping they are alive but Twists weather is pretty cold tonight. Did you ship UPS ? They used to include insurance of $100. if not delivered when they said it would be resulting in damage/death

I also found out today that husband only plans to connect the two decks we started with by adding the new deck. But it is not going across the whole front of the house. It is going to look weird. I thought it was going to go all the way around the house. Great communication around here.
You He can always change his mind!

sorry to hear. maybe when he gets started he will see it dont look right and decide to finish ?

I shipped using USPS. The man at the USPS office said only up to $50 but I asked for $70 and was charged $2.75 for the extra insurance plan. I've shipped 7 boxes of ducklings so far this year and Twisted is the 8th. None of the first 7 took this long to deliver. The longest was 2 days and that was to California and also Florida. Also none was dead out of those 7 boxes. One box which was shipped to Maine only had 6 ducklings.
I have had problems with PO every single time here. I gave up. I couldnt stand seeing them dead anymore. If he decides on more chicks free include shipping as well right ?
Twist, will you warm back up ?

Yes I will defiantly send free ducklings with free shipping. If Twisted wants that. It's only fair!
I have had problems with PO every single time here. I gave up. I couldnt stand seeing them dead anymore. If he decides on more chicks free include shipping as well right ?
Twist, will you warm back up ?

Back
Top Bottom