Granny's gone and done it again

Oh no. Vertigo is no good. Hope it doesn't bother you too often. A girl on another thread was experiencing it last week pretty bad also. Can't imagine how it feels. Hope I never experience it

I'm a tough chick, but it was pretty scary! It was like being the drunkest you've ever been, plus a 5th of tequila.

My friend found a cure for vertigo on YouTube. You do some sort of somersault

I actually went to the Dr. (which means I thought I was dying) & she has me doing these head twists called the Epley Maneuver 3x a day. It helps.

Well the Cop Shop call said they had a very curly haired gentleman there so could NOT remember what motel he had checked into and they (po) were having language "issues"

Evidently he never made it back to my motel and when Angie checks this am he had also left his wallet in the room.

So him and a friend showed up and rented the room for another night.

Still nothing new on the lings.

Dishes done, clothes washing next. Are you thrilled yet? Sorry, housework is dull. 20170918_170657.jpg

just sitting on the edge of my chair waiting in anticipation for the next update. :pop
Next on the agenda, paint the work table DH made from a pallet for me. And feed ears of corn to the guineas. Left it in the fridge too long. A new treat for them. The dogs will want to go along to watch, i am sure.

Next on the agenda, paint the work table DH made from a pallet for me. And feed ears of corn to the guineas. Left it in the fridge too long. A new treat for them. The dogs will want to go along to watch, i am sure.
:eek: well that's about as much excitement as I can handle think I will go do something

Hello everyone! Caught that crazy Wellie roaming out by the garage this morning. Caught her and locked her in the coop with the old EE who was setting to lay her egg. Everyone else was out enjoying the sunny cool morning. Taxied my kid to school and headed to the feed store. I always take a look at what they have in their chicken cages for sale, and have sold roosters there as well. Today, I saw 2 sad old EE hens for sale, probably for someone to make stock, but I noticed both had terrible crusty eyes and drippy dirty butts. I told Mark, the main guy, and after he rang me up he went straight out there. By the time I got to my car and waited a bit for my bag of feed to be brought out, those two hens were gone out of the cage area. I hate to think of their fate, but hope he just rang their necks and put them out of their misery. This feed store tries to be very careful about bringing diseases in. They have a good reputation, hard earned.
After a stop at the farm market for corn and tomatoes(!!!:drool) and other veggies, and a quick stop at the grocery, I am finally home. Now to get to work until Taxi Mom has to pick up passengers at 3:15.
And because I like happy endings, crazy Ginger, the Wellie, had laid her little brown egg in a nest box! Monkey the EE had also laid her lovely big green egg right next to Lottie the EE's beautiful pale blue egg. :yesss: So 3 eggs, none destroyed by the stupid jays, and the girls got to go out and eat apples! Hopefully I will get a few more eggs today.

Xylitol is suppose to be safe. I bought a big bag and have yet to use it.
Any of the artificial stuff is suspect, in my opinion.
Read this. https://draxe.com/xylitol-side-effects/ I did not research this guy (he is pushing the Stevia, so who knows) but his info on the derivative, xylose, which is used to make Xylitol, says that animals with single stomachs cannot digest it properly and store it in the liver. His message is to use it only occasionally, in moderation. Also, much of the Xylitol is hydrogenated when manufactured and hydrogenated foods are very unhealthy. Biggest warning is that Xylitol is very toxic to dogs, so be careful with that.

Back
Top Bottom